Design & Technology NL
For our Technology team, we are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer who, through years of experience with backend development, knows what works, and what works even better. Someone that can successfully transform the dream solutions of our clients into a well-functioning platform.
As a Senior Backend Developer, the concepts of “quality”, “speed” and “scalability” are central and you know your way around them. You enjoy building client apps and you can, of course, do it well. You apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. You are able to recommend the best fitting technologies to our client, so you can implement new features and products. Our junior and medior developers see you as the go-to person when it comes to any technical questions related to Node.js.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of projects from small startups to large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, a futurist at heart. With this bunch of creatives, we work with clients like TakeAway, ABN AMRO Corporate Ventures, Aegon, Van Gogh, Gall & Gall, Mojo and more. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have experience working in an agency or project-based environment, working on various projects in small dynamic teams;
- Master Node.js, Typescript, creating REST APIs and working with relational and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo;
- Have experience working with AWS and unit/integration testing to achieve bug free code;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Master English language in both spoken and written format (Dutch is a plus).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.