Medior Test Engineer
Design & Technology NL
For our Technology team, we are looking for a Medior Test Engineer who can use their experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
As a Medior Test Engineer, you track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. Apart from all the testing tools or frameworks, you understand the importance of manual testing in the development process, and you also find the balance between manual and automated activities that fit our clients’ specific needs. You make sure that the software delivery process, the mindset and the manual test skills from the development team improves, so we can offer our clients even higher quality and speed.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 3+ years of working experience;
- Have experience with manual/automation testing on multiple projects;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have knowledge on one or more of the following methods: design checking, functional checking, exploratory testing, regression testing and security/load testing (pre);
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working with people;
- Can advise our project managers about testing strategy (pre).
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.