Dept Holding NL
For our team in Rotterdam/Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious, curious and talented intern who wants to learn all the tricks of the recruitment profession.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As a recruitment intern, you support the recruitment team in recruiting the best and best new colleagues, you are responsible for the organisation of campus recruitment events, and you have the opportunity to gain recruitment experience within the digital industry. We are looking for a creative, social student who is very strong in communication and a little result-oriented. You will support our campus recruiter in finding the best interns for different roles, ranging from designers to developers and data scientists to account managers. Next to that, you will also take on the more administrative tasks in the team. Scheduling interviews, managing the career inbox and replying to WhatsApp applications. All in all, there is loads to learn during this internship.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone eager to learn, inspire and get inspired and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Studying Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology or a comparable study;
- Want to learn what digital professionals do and are interested in understanding job profiles such as UX Design, Front-end, Back-end, Content, Product Management and Marketing;
- Are result-oriented and fit our network and working method;
- Are structured and can organise well;
- Are proactive, social and independent;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Has an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available full-time from February 2022 for 4 or 5 days per week for 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies.
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.