Design & Technology NL
For our offices in Rotterdam and/or Amsterdam (both possible) we are looking for an ambitious Interaction Designer who effortlessly combines design skills with knowledge and research.
As an Interaction Designer at Dept your work lays the foundation of the projects that touch the hearts of our clients. You make diverse user experiences more sensible and desirable. You apply generative methods to find challenges and opportunities, and translate these into well thought through flows, journeys, wireframes and slides. Not only this but you also build prototypes and validate these with users.
At Dept you will work at a large agency that still feels small and intimate. The lines are short and the hierarchy is hard to find. You are responsible from A to Z for the user experience of a project. You can confidently present your work, substantiate and sell it to the client and your colleagues, in order to create the best possible work. Sounds good to you? We think so too! Apply now and you’ll find out more. Please note that throughout the interview process, we would love to see examples of your work.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as TakeAway, Mauritshuis, Bol.com, Eneco, Nederlandse Spoorwegen and Bugaboo. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- 3+ years of experience as Interaction/UX designer at an agency
- A completed Bachelor- of Master degree in a relevant field
- A strong communicator, professional level spoken and written English
- Demonstrable experience with diverse projects for A-brands
- A strong appreciation for aesthetics
- Thrives in larger projects and programmes
- Experience with design systems is a big plus
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
At Dept, we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in a workplace in which everyone can be themselves and feel appreciation for who they are and what they do.
Agency acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.