Head of Social Innovation
Brand & Advertising NL
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Head of Social Innovation that has an insatiable hunger for new technologies and innovations with which you'll bring our Social Content team to the next level!
At Dept, we believe in the imaginative application of creativity, technology and data to create beautiful ideas, products and campaigns. With an ambitious and collaborative approach, we develop adaptive (digital) services and applications that capture the imagination, whilst delivering impressive returns for our clients. Our Creative Teams are responsible for coming up with ideas that capture the audience's attention, inspire behavioural change and make a real difference to our clients’ businesses.
The Head of Social Innovation inspires and leads the creative social team to make a difference to consumers’ behaviour by influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. Your role is to reimagining social media with a radical innovative approach, change perspectives and inspire the Creative Teams and clients.
This role requires close collaboration and integration with all areas of our business (creation, media, tech and data) and you will be expected to be able to frame your work in a solid strategy that’s grounded in insight and underpinned by a deep understanding of digital platforms. We are fortunate to partner with forward-thinking clients, including bol.com, Audi, Uber, Eurojackpot and Pathé.
We are a young, international agency working with a wide range of brands such as Uber, Phillips, Fitbit, Bol.com and many more. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate our clients’ digital realities by creating experiences that people want and organisations need. And yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is open to learn and strives for a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and who is down to earth, like most of us at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have 5+ years relevant experience within a creative advertising role, including creative strategy, art direction and/or copywriting;
- Are experienced in leading and inspiring a team through great interpersonal and listening skills;
- Have excellent presentation skills;
- Had exposure to digital marketing campaigns that have increased sales;
- Have the ability to remain focused under pressure and get stuff done on a tight deadline;
- Have a natural knack for everything new within the magic world of the internet;
- Have knowledge of digital paid media and paid social media formats;
- Have an obsessive interest for new technologies and innovations;
- Are experience with creative production & shoots;
- Are proficient or have fluency in Dutch (nice to have);
- Understand the Dutch culture and what content works well (nice to have).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.