Design & Technology NL
Dept is looking for an experienced Digital Architect to join the Technology team. Do digital solutions and the technology that is connected to business quicken your pulse? Then we can’t wait to meet you.
Simply put, we’re looking for someone who breathes technology while keeping an eye out for the business. Translating anything and everything offline into digital is what you do best. As a Digital Architect you’re responsible for designing the architecture of digital solutions that help our clients take the next step. You’re well aware of clients’ needs and understand what works for their business and what doesn’t. Ultimately, you lay the foundation for the development team to do what they do best using our Dept principles: cloud first, best of breed, technologically proven and quality driven development. With your deep technical knowledge that you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for clients, you smoothly transform any business challenge into digital success!
You will work with amazing teams that are young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, we build digital platforms for clients like Eneco, Aegon, Unive, Oxxio, Gall & Gall, BPD, Bugaboo, Triumph Motorcycles and ABN AMRO. Within these platforms, we design and build API ecosystems, deliver highly optimized websites, create awesome mobile apps, personalize user experiences through the use of machine learning, and much more! We closely collaborate with our clients and their tech teams, to deliver the best products and achieve customer experience satisfaction!
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 7+ years work experience and a broad knowledge of the IT world;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about architecture on a strategic level;
- Have experience with Service Design, Deployment Strategy and Business Architecture;
- Can present your ideas and solutions in clear diagrams, with efficient and easy to read documentation, supported by defined quality attributes;
- Demonstrate that your technical breadth extends far in the digital landscape; From e-commerce and DXP, to building and designing API ecosystems on cloud platforms, you have great ideas when thinking of the best solutions for our customers;
- Always keep security and performance in mind when coming up with software architecture;
- Have experience in working with external clients and projects;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.