DEPT®/Sales & Account
Business Developer MA & CRM
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Business Developer MA & CRM
Calling all business developers! For our Digital Marketing team in the Netherlands (Amsterdam or Rotterdam could be your ‘second’ home office), we are looking for an ambitious and commercially minded Business Developer who will help us further build out our Salesforce consultancy practice by spotting new internal & external opportunities and following up on them.
As Business Developer you are part of the commercial team and you support Account Directors and Account Managers with creating strategic account hit lists, following up on leads, deploying internal roadshows, reviewing marketing campaigns, setting up customer appointments, and bringing new projects in. Internally, you are the linking pin between the different international teams (a.o: NL, UK, DE, US, DK) for Salesforce related opportunities and projects. When it comes to sales and externally you are one of DEPT®’s representatives towards our tech partner Salesforce. This is a role where you can take ownership fast and work with Executive stakeholders, but you are not a lone wolf. You have a team of specialists around you, who you can learn a lot from and ask for support. You like to make contact with strangers and (internal and external) networking is in your DNA. You like to sell something and you speak/write flawless English. We expect you to have commercial experience in the implementation of technology (or SaaS) and to be proactive in spotting opportunities.
- Create new sales opportunities and get in the best leads;
- Eager to meet new people and expand our network;
- Utilise your connections to grow our business.
Digital Marketing Sales at DEPT®:
- A group of colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in that freedom and autonomy come with responsibility;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Managing existing clients, projects or new business? Whatever you like best and fits your ambition — we’ll find you projects that work for you as well as the other way around;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy and caring mentality of your next door agency.
- Have good communication skills, are not afraid to present and you can network like the best (please demonstrate how you do that);
- Have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in selling projects in Technology or software implementation (preferably within the marketing domain)
- Know how to qualify leads with asking the right questions (BANT or similar);
- Are a consultative seller;
- Have already gained commercial experience and can tell a story about your best win;
- are tech-savvy, understand what Cloud technology and/or (Salesforce) CRM is, having worked with it or sold it;
- have a plus if you have sold Salesforce projects on Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising, and technology;
- Are ambitious and eager to learn;
- Know how to structure your approach;
- Master the English language in word and writing (Dutch or German are nice to have).
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.