DEPT®/Production & Project Management
Intern Traffic / Agenda Manager
Posities open voor: Amsterdam
Intern Traffic / Agenda Manager
For our Brand & Advertising Traffic Management team in Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious student who gets energy from organizing, scheduling and supporting our teams, from creatives to designers and from account to project managers. Your main goal? Making sure everyone knows at all times what to do!
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
Do you love a good schedule? Is your own agenda organized and doable? And do you love helping others with their time management? Then you might be the perfect intern our Traffic Management Team wants to coach! You will work closely with our Traffic Managers, who will help you discovering how you can best schedule a talented floor of 100+ creatives, strategists, designers, editors and more!
- As a Traffic Management Intern, your day revolves around the schedules, needs and questions from the whole floor;
- You check the daily schedules & agenda’s which the team has already processed earlier, you check the new requests and make sure there are no double bookings, agenda clashes or unmanageable project dividings;
- You will attend “Plan of Approach” meetings with all different departments and process on request the planning into the system!
- You will check in with the teams on their workload and help them do what they do best (which is usually nót planning).
Traffic at Dept®:
- A group of enthusiastic colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local agency.
During this Internship you will learn the ins and outs of how an advertisement briefing comes in and what the different steps are to schedule a project flawlessly. You will learn a massive amount of people skills by communicating with all different departments ánd different minds, and learn how to manage & support with the schedules of all our team members.
- Are a facilitator at heart and are good at planning & organizing;
- Are eager to pick up the phone instead of sending an email when something needs action;
- Are fluent in English and/or Dutch language;
- Are not a shy communicator;
- In your 3rd or final year of your education;
- See a challenge in solving problems for strategic & strategic minds;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have affinity with brands and their way of communicating;
- Are available from September 2023 for a minimum of 4 days a week, for a duration of 5-6 months.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 4000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.