Senior Automation Project Manager
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Senior Automation Project Manager
For our Digital Marketing Project Management team we are looking for a structured Senior Automation Project Manager who knows what needs to be done, when and why.
As a Senior Automation Project Manager, you intuitively know what our clients need, even if they don't explicitly ask for it. You are good at making schedules, monitoring budgets, and you enjoy meeting or even exceeding client expectations. You can be diplomatic, but you can also get to the point when you need to.
- Be the main contact for our clients during projects;
- Bring projects to a successful conclusion and coordinate the deliverable with our clients into a structured approach;
- Set priorities, goals, and steps together with the team and client;
- Be the spider on the web who maintains a clear focus on project goals and roadmap.
Digital Marketing Project Management at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your agency next door.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in project management (preferably at a digital agency);
- Have in-depth knowledge of Marketing Automation and implementation of technical marketing solutions;
- Have experience with automation tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and/or Hubspot;
- Know better than anyone how to align with internal and external stakeholders;
- Are fluent in English (speaking and writing), and fluency in Dutch is a plus.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.