Medior Test Engineer
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Medior Test Engineer
For our Design and Technology team, we are looking for a Medior Test Engineer who can use their experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
As a Medior Test Engineer, you track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. Apart from all the testing tools or frameworks, you understand the importance of manual testing in the development process. You make sure that the software delivery process, the mindset and the manual test skills from the development team improves, so we can offer our clients even higher quality and speed.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 4+ years of working experience as a manual tester;
- Have experience working in an agency or project-based environment, working on various projects in small dynamic teams;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Have experience with automation testing (would be a plus!);
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have knowledge on one or more of the following methods: design checking, functional checking, exploratory testing, regression testing and security/load testing (pre);
- Can advise our project managers about testing strategy (pre).
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.