AB Test Expert
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
AB Test Expert
There is no A without B! For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for an expert AB tester. For you, the go live of any site or app is just a necessary evil to go through. It’s the beginning of an exploratory dance between concept, visitors, data, and research. You test your way through that!
We work across a wide variety of clients and in our CRO collaborations go from interpretation and advice to optimization and personalization. In many of our collaborations, we continuously run tests. It is your passion to define, design and deliver them. Based on data, qualitative or quantitative, you and analysts in the team form hypotheses, create a testing roadmap and seek to positively impact our clients’ conversion. By finding winners, but equally by preventing them from implementing losers. And to you, an AB test is not a test, you live by multiple variations, there is no 1 answer, no 1 alternative, the user's data will tell what the best reality appears to be.
You will work closely together with analytics, CRO and BI consultants, designers and developers, both as your opponents (who made the original site) and your partners in defining variations and improving the concept together. You know your way around data, design, front-end and client communication.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients like Google, Nivea, BPD, Hunkemoller, BIPA, Just Eat Takeaway/Thuisbezorgd. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have completed a relevant business- or marketing-related higher education;
- Have at least 2 years experience in conversion rate optimisation;
- Have experience working with Google Analytics;
- Know your way around VWO, Optimizely and/or Google Optimize;
- Have solid communication and presentation skills;
- Have experience with Excel, and can make great presentations on Keynote and/or PowerPoint;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home (within the Netherlands);
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Major possibilities to significant develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance – you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.