Customer Journey Researcher
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Customer Journey Researcher
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a Customer Journey Researcher to become the internal voice of our clients. We put our trust in you to translate our clients’ needs and assess our concepts to them.
At DEPT® we develop a lot of sites and apps. And with that comes the risk of calling yourself an expert. Of assuming you know how to handle any UX challenge. We’re aware of that, but require you to be our counterweight. How do the users interact with the product? What is the effect of a recent change, and how should we best improve to better fit behaviour?
You find issues, opportunities and disputes, and together with our conceptors, marketeers and strategists guide them towards answers and improvements. Either by fixing or testing. Your work is crucial to prioritize our roadmaps and backlogs.
Quantitative and qualitative research. Web analysis, heatmaps, user recordings, eye tracking, card sorting, interviews, digital or real life user research, you know your way around getting the insights you need. You know how to deduct conclusions and present them convincingly.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have completed a relevant business- or marketing-related higher education;
- Have at least 3 years experience in digital research;
- Have experience working with Google Analytics and all related tools of the trade like Hotjar, but also feel comfortable planning and hosting real life events like interviews or user research.
- Have solid communication and presentation skills, both in your story and in your slides;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home (within the Netherlands);
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Major possibilities to significant develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance – you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.