Posities open voor: Manchester
DEPT® is looking for a Digital Executive to join our Manchester team and work collaboratively with Digital Consultants to deliver strategies for a range of high-profile, global B2B and B2C clients including Triumph Motorcycles, Nikon, END., Harwoods and British Heart Foundation.
As Digital Executive, you will manage a wide range of tasks that ensure the effective execution of digital strategies to help meet (and exceed) the expectations and objectives of DEPT®’s clients. You will liaise with clients, suppliers and internal team members to coordinate client activities; from creating briefing documents for client sign off and proofing content, to facilitating campaign delivery, reporting on campaign success and carrying out competitor research. You will also attend client workshops and meetings to produce client status reports as well as meeting minutes.
You will play a pivotal role in delivering successful digital strategies and projects for our clients, managing and submitting resource booking requests and ensuring communication with the client against project goals. A key part of the role will be ensuring that all processes from brief to delivery are carried out to a consistently high standard, as well as effectively communicating with our team of Digital Consultants to update them on campaign or project activity.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have at least one year’s experience in industry
- Can demonstrate your ability to deliver quality work to budget and tight deadlines
- Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and have the interpersonal skills to develop relationships at all levels
- Have a great eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- Possess strong creative thinking skills
- Are as strong in a team as you are working independently
- Are passionate about developing a career within digital
- Are eager to learn from the team and experts around you
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.