Internship Post Production
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Post Production
We are looking for a post-production pearl. That regulator in heart and soul! So, does your blood flow faster from organizing, creating the best working conditions for a crew and monitoring budgets and schedules? Do you love to be the brain at the post production phase where it all comes together? Then apply for our great production internship!
This internship starts in September 2022, with our Amsterdam team. Due to work at various locations, it is a requirement to have a driving license. Our video team works from the location in Amsterdam. In connection with travel time, it is an advantage if you live in (the area of) Amsterdam.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Are pursuing a higher professional education in the direction of Media & Entertainment Management, HKU or similar;
- Are available minimum 4 days per week from September 2022 for a duration of 5-6 months;
- Have command of Dutch & English language;
- Knows the basics of production and post-production like timelines, tracking and prioritizing assignments, and budgeting, but would like to develop further;
- Can plan & organize well and is very result-oriented;
- Are visually talented and not afraid to show this to everyone;
- Has a creative and critical view, dares to ask questions, but on the other hand is not afraid of a little constructive criticism
- Are a team player & have good communication skills;
- Are in possession of a driver's license;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- Internet allowance
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.