DEPT®/Design & UX
Internship Interaction Design
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Interaction Design
Ok, imagine this.
You are an aspiring interaction designer that loves making the end user happy and getting lost in details. You do so with the passion of a thousand kids screaming in front of an ice cream truck. Meanwhile you’re looking for an internship at one of the coolest digital agencies on the face of the earth. If this is you… you’re in for a treat!
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in Europe.
We’re looking for an awesome intern with a true creative heart & soul, that wants to kick some interaction design ass in our Amsterdam and Rotterdam offices. We promise you, you won’t feel like you’re on the set of a boring office sitcom or trapped in an 80’s office supply store. Go have a look.
During this internship you will hit the ground running as if you’re the Usain Bolt of interaction design. We will give you all the attention, feedback, guidance, gifs and high fives you need to become a professional that stands out. We’ll make sure your talents reach their full potential and when you finish working with us, you’ll have heaps of experience in interaction design and working with A-list clients. And of course you’ll have a portfolio that makes you want to give yourself a standing ovation. We’ll give you one too, just to be sure.
As an interaction design intern you’ll be part of our Design Campus, which is our special training program to mold you into becoming the best of the best. It ensures that you’re not getting everyone coffee all the time or have to start an involuntary love affair with the printer. Ain’t nobody got time for that, because you’ll be busy joining workshops, exchanging ideas with your mentor or attending trainings from the prized ponies of the industry.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Eneco, Etos, Gazelle and the Van Gogh museum get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future and isn’t afraid to speak their mind – whether that is to share design ideas or to ask who wants another beer on Friday.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Defining a structure for a website based on the client and user goals
- Turning that structure into usable wireframes
- Help set up and conduct usability testing and research
- Turn test and research results into insights
- Build clickable prototypes
- Are passionate/crazy/nuts about interaction design;
- Don’t start crying or sweating when you hear terminology such as user journeys, usability, flows, responsive design, user testing and wireframes;
- Get excited by Design Systems and Google Analytics;
- Not afraid to prototype the ‘shit’ out of your digital solutions;
- Ask questions, crack occasional jokes and enjoy small talk;
- Want to work on projects and for awesome clients;
- Are just as driven and enterprising as our other Depsters;
- Can switch from serious to play in a matter of seconds;
- You love social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available from September 2022 full-time, for a duration of 5-6 months;
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.