Internship Backend Development Node.js
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Backend Development Node.js
For our teams in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious student who belongs to the best young developers in the country and who is therefore in search of the best internship!
As a back-end intern, you closely work together with front-end colleagues and bring designs to life on all kinds of different devices — from a 27-inch desktop screen to a smartphone or smartwatch. We work with TypeScript, GraphQL, Express.js, Jest, Redis, Serverless, Lambda Functions, Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment, GIT, MongoDB, Agile Scrum, and much more. Lots of new terms? No worries! The more you know the better, but we’ll be there to guide you through it all.
Note: to be eligible for this internship you need to live and study in the Netherlands.
Starting as an intern in September 2022, you’ll become part of the Technology Campus of DEPT®. During this program, we train you to become a development professional. By learning of course, but especially by doing! By means of professional training, interactive workshops about the latest technology, and intensive 1-on-1 guidance from the best developers, as well as working on the coolest projects in a team, we ensure that this is not just an internship but a big step in your personal and professional development.
We love talent, but we’re also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. We want to click like Lego or match like Tetris. In a completely professional way of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Never stop talking about your passion for development;
- Can hold a conversation in technical English;
- Have a great portfolio / GitHub that we would like to receive with your application;
- Not only think technology is really cool but know that the end-user is the center of it all;
- Can't stop learning new frameworks in your spare time;
- Maybe even already work as a part-time developer;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising, and technology;
- Are available full-time 5 days a week from September 2022.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.