Conversion Optimisation Team Lead
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Conversion Optimisation Team Lead
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a Conversion Optimisation Team Lead who will take our CRO expert team to the next level.
As a CRO Team Lead, you are an absolute expert within Conversion Rate Optimisation and you act as an adviser for the most complex and sizeable projects with a major impact. You also provide direction to less experienced consultants in the same team. You don't perform the operational work, but you provide clients like NS, Adyen, NIVEA, Google, and Filling Pieces with proper advice on which optimisation steps to take, based on data analysis, experience and upcoming trends/innovations. Lastly, you will attend team meetings with our international offices, where you will present successful study cases and share best practices.
- Have completed a relevant business- or marketing-related higher education;
- Have at least 5 years experience in conversion rate optimisation;
- Have experience managing a specialized team of experts;
- Can introduce/initiate improvements and new approaches within your client team;
- Have an intrinsic drive to constantly make things better, more efficient or more effective;
- Are innovative and able to think outside the box in order to find new solutions;
- Have solid communication and presentation skills;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Major possibilities to significant develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance—you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our WhatsApp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.