Internship Travel + Management Support
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Internship Travel + Management Support
For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for an ambitious and talented intern who wants to gain work experience within a fast-growing, international organization.
As an intern you become part of the Management Support & Global Travel team. This team supports the DEPT® Board. In addition to all activities related to logistics, this "control center" also facilitates travel for our offices at home and abroad. During the internship, you learn to place all requests and handle all confidential information discreetly. You regularly book trips and hotels for the Management Team, supervise all trips to be made within DEPT®, search for hotels and book conferences.
You are also involved in organizing internal events at home and abroad. During this internship you will be involved in figuring out, testing and onboarding our Travel booking system.
The work often starts just before the deadlines, which also means that you have to be able to switch quickly. In addition to the responsibility in of travel, you support colleagues in managing the agendas and administrative activities such as making appointments, booking meeting rooms, setting up conference calls, and organizing events from start to finish. You do a large part of the work from behind your desk, such as making scenarios, planning events and appointments or updating Excel lists. But we also expect you to be representative and a great point of contact during events.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Philips, Chocomel, Johnny Walker, Uber Eats and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Follow an MBO or HBO education in the direction of Tourism, Travel & Hospitality or similar;
- Have experience working with Gmail, Google Calendar, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox;
- Are available from September at least 3 to 4 days a week;
- Are organizationally strong and a hero in time management; You must love order and structure
- You are flexible and can switch very quickly;
- Are service-oriented and representative;
- You are a real go-getter: waiting is not your thing and you keep smiling even if you keep 100 balls in the air at once;
- Have an affinity with online; you are interested in what we do within DEPT® and you are interested in technology and innovation;
- Have good communication skills and speak and write English fluently in addition to Dutch.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- An internet allowance
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.