DEPT®/Design & UX
Lead Motion Designer
Posities open voor: Skopje
Lead Motion Designer
For our office in Skopje, we are on the lookout for a Lead to lead our team of motion designers!
The projects that our motion designers are working on are multidisciplinary and present a mix of graphic design, 2D and 3D motion, sound editing, visualizations. The Lead Motion Designer will also play an integral part of the global Design team, and be a main point of contact between the global DEPT® design teams and the local designers in order to create positive and efficient and positive working environment.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Explore and work within a variety of different formats and platforms to create global campaigns;
- Generate the creative ideas and campaign look and feel;
- Oversee and lead members of the team on projects encouraging collaboration and to bring out the best in the designers;
- Collaborate with other designers and creative planners;
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture;
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience;
- Present work internally and externally;
- Nurture junior designers and help them grow;
- Stay up to date with industry development and tools;
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects;
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Solid experience as a Motion or Graphic designer or similar role;
- Experience managing/leading junior designers;
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite;
- Experience in video editing;
- Strong aesthetic skills with graphic design principles knowledge;
- Ability to meet deadline and collaborate with a team and clients;
- Attention to visual details;
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment;
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats.
Nice to have:
- Cinema 4D;
- Experience with AR;
- Experience with photography or videography;
- Experience with sound design and using Audition.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern square near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.