Senior Digital Project Manager
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Senior Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager. Someone who keeps their head cool, and their projects on fire. You never lose sight of what’s important and bring every project to the next level.
For this role, we’re looking for a native Dutch/ English speaker
DEPT® is a leading digital agency, because we always strive for the best online solutions and keep our clients very satisfied. As a Senior Digital Project Manager you have a huge influence on achieving this.
In the role of Digital Project Manager, you're capable of perfectly overseeing the opportunities and challenges for our clients. You know how to clearly translate these into an action plan and from there transform any project into a technical success. You’re an effortless communicator, you only need a few words to understand what a client needs. No stakeholder escapes your attention, because your skills in empathy and building a team are unsurpassable.
Oh and it’s no surprise that you’re the person clients call first, because with your communication skills you easily win their trust. With your assertiveness and eye for important trends and developments, clients see you as an important conversation partner on a tactical, operational and strategic level. In other words: a cross-functional role that requires a unique combination of business acumen, technical knowledge, project management, communication and leadership skills.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit! Someone who is wants to learn and strives towards a better world; Someone who takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 5+ years work experience as a Project Manager (or a similar job) and you have experience with delivering online applications at Agency side;
- Have experience with complex technical online solutions and processes;
- Have been involved in organisational changes or digital acceleration projects in the last two years;
- Are an experienced team builder;
- Understand the technique behind the online solutions we offer and realise. You also speak the language of Designers and Developers;
- Have a PSM certificate and have experience in working Agile/SCRUM. You also know when NOT to use this method;
- Are the proud owner of a PSO certificate and you have experience with working as a Product Owner;
- Can easily spot commercial opportunities at the client and you make sure they are followed up on;
- Are an awesome planner and organiser, who is very result oriented.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.