Senior Data Project Manager
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Senior Data Project Manager
For our Digital Marketing Project Management team we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who can guide our data team with what needs to be done, when and why.
At DEPT®, we create digital platforms and marketing campaigns for our clients. But we don’t just make them look pretty, they need to be effective. We help our clients to become more data mature in their digital marketing efforts, and we do so on various levels. We analyse, interpret, and visualize data, and help set up the right data architecture to access and leverage 360⁰ client profiles. We collect data, build data models & predict the next action/product/message or other cool stuff for our clients, case by case. We strive to solve every challenge and use our creativity to come up with solutions.
As a Data Project Manager, you intuitively know what our clients need, even if they don't explicitly ask for it. You are good at making schedules, monitoring budgets, and you enjoy meeting or even exceeding client expectations. You can be politically correct, but you can also get to the point when you need to. Furthermore, you are also the main point of contact for our clients – you often have daily contact with them to communicate the progress of the projects. You feel responsible to bring the project to a successful conclusion and to coordinate the deliverables with our clients. In this ‘techy’ environment, you can translate complex topics to easy language and translate bold ideas to clear roadmaps. You have experience with leveraging data for digital marketing efforts, have experience with Analytics, dashboard-ing tools & cloud platforms.
In short, you are the spider on the web who maintains a clear focus on our project goals and roadmap, who does not shy away from deadlines, who can monitor overviews and budgets and who can coordinate all of this with the clients.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in project management
- Have knowledge of Data & Intelligence topics related to digital marketing;
- Have experience with Analytics, dashboard-ing tools & cloud platforms;
- Know better than anyone how to align with internal and external stakeholders;
- Have experience on the agency side;
- Have experience with A-brands and their digital performance issues;
- Have a university level of thinking and working;
- Are fluent in English (speaking and writing)/ Dutch is a plus.
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant.
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Major possibilities to significant develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance – you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.