DEPT®/Sales & Account
Business Developer Upper Funnel
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Business Developer Upper Funnel
For our Digital Marketing team in The Netherlands (Amsterdam or Rotterdam could be your ‘second’ home office), we are looking for an ambitious and commercially minded Business Developer who will help us further build out our brand advertising practice by spotting new internal & external opportunities and following up on them. You will be in close contact with both our advertising consultants team as well as the programmatic team. This is an internationally-minded role where you have the responsibility to grow our media services (fast).
As Business Developer you are part of the commercial team and you support Account Directors and Account Managers with creating strategic account hit lists, following up on leads, reviewing marketing campaigns, setting up customer appointments, and bringing new projects in. Internally, you are the linking pin for brand advertising related opportunities and projects. These projects are mainly focused on media channels such as display advertising, digital radio/tv and digital out of home advertising. When it comes to sales you are one of DEPT®’s representatives towards our partners such as Google, Facebook, Amazon & Microsoft.
This is a role where you can take ownership fast and work with Executive stakeholders, but you are not a lone wolf. You have a team of specialists around you, who you can learn a lot from and ask for support.
You like to make contact with strangers and (internal and external) networking is in your DNA. You like to sell something and you speak/write flawless English. We expect you to be commercial and preferably have 3-5 years of commercial experience within upper funnel advertising and brand building and to be proactive in spotting opportunities.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work for a wide range of customers every day, such as Polaroid, Smart, Gazelle, G-Star & Sunweb. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect DEPT® fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire and strive for a better world. Someone who looks ahead dares to take the stage, and who toasts a successful week with us on Friday afternoon.
- Graduated from an HBO/WO education, preferably with a focus on business/commerce;
- You have good communication skills, are not afraid to present and you can network like the best (please demonstrate how you do that);
- Have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in selling projects in media/advertising.
- Know how to qualify leads with asking the right questions (BANT or similar);
- Are a Consultative seller;
- Have already gained commercial experience and can tell a story about your best win;
- Are able to advise clients how to successfully build their business via effective use of upper funnel media strategies.
- Understand how upper funnel advertising works (display, CTV, DOOH etc.) and how it contributes to business success.
- Have a generic understanding of offline marketing and how it relates to online marketing.
- Are ambitious and eager to learn;
- Know how to structure your approach;
- Master the English language in word and writing (Dutch or German are nice to have).
- An open culture;
- Workplaces and offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – of course, you can also work from home;
- A home working setup facilitated by us;
- A contribution to your pension accrual;
- The opportunity to further develop and train your skills;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- Twice a week Bootcamp that costs nothing;
- A dazzling Friday afternoon snack and legendary team outings;
- An NS Business Card;
- A laptop and a phone.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.