Posities open voor: Skopje
For our Skopje Data Engineering team, we’re looking for that Data Engineer who can help us with building scalable data architectures. It’s about data warehousing, realtime pipelines, ETL (or actually EL(T)) and data activation.
As a Data Engineer you will be working on the more complex data integrations setups. The focus of our projects is digital marketing, but we’re not afraid to start in new areas. You collect raw data, build data models and run activation jobs to use your data into other platforms. No is not an option, you strive to solve every challenge and use your creativity to come up with solutions.
You’ll be working closely together with Data Science colleagues to provide them with data they need for their models. These models predict the next action/product/message or other cool stuff. In addition, you’ll deploy the models and build scalable API’s to make real time predictions.
You will guide your clients from your expertise and will be giving them advice to make sure the client becomes more ‘Data mature’ and reaches their goals. You will also be involved in workshops and brainstorms with clients to spot small or big data opportunities.
You will work in a brand new Data Engineering team with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us on Friday afternoon. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a data engineering role;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about Data architecture on a strategic level;
- Are experienced in using Airflow, DBT, BigQuery, Snowflake;
- Are experienced with Python, SQL, CI/CD or Docker;
- Are experienced with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Speak English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, bonuses, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.