Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer*
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London, Dublin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer*
Do you prefer to develop tomorrow's solutions rather than just talk shop about them? If so, then you've found the right place!
In a nutshell, this is what you can really do as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer:
- Monitoring of the software development cycle
- Design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Creation of storefront pages and UI components
- Bug analysis and troubleshooting
- Maintenance and further development of various Salesforce projects
- Coding, Summarize, Classify, Organize
- Berlin, Dresden, Jena, Leipzig, Hamburg office or remote in Germany
- Remote from UK, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Croatia or Macedonia
- Are an experienced developer and passionate about cloud solutions, application development as well as implementation
- Have experience with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (fka Demandware)
- Preferably have an understanding of the other Salesforce Clouds (CoreCloud and/or Marketing Cloud)
- May have project experience with other e-commerce systems
- Already have experience with integrating payment solutions, ERP, PIM, inventory management systems or working with CMS/CRM systems
- Have an application-focused and service-oriented work mentality
- Have a strong team player mentality and enjoy working in international teams
- Master the English language in word and writing (German is nice to have)
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.