Program Manager - Security
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Program Manager - Security
At DEPT®, we are looking for a Program Manager who will support our ambitions for growth with implementation of an Information Security Management System, and have a big impact on securing DEPT®’s operation.
DEPT® is globally expanding - and at a fast pace. To enable this growth, while securing our organization, we are looking for an experienced program manager that can help with implementation of an Information Security Management System across the board. In scope are our internal systems, and several tracks for supporting teams need to be guided to ultimately achieve one shared goal: ISO27001 certification on DEPT®’s internal systems and processes.
We are looking for someone that likes thinking with the end goal in mind, but looks for pragmatic solutions to gain and keep momentum. You celebrate the small achievements made every day, appreciating you are continuously building out improvements for the organization step by step but with a larger goal in mind.
To make this a success, you rely on your skills to work with stakeholders, to explain ideas and options, to organize, and to motivate people to jump on the bandwagon and collectively contribute to the goals - while having fun doing it.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of world class clients. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have more than 3 years of experience in the digital service industry or a start up;
- Preferably have experience with implementation of ISO27001 or similar frameworks;
- Have experience in managing programs of a digital nature, guiding multiple teams to shared end-goals;
- Have track record of managing groups of stakeholders, including executive board members;
- Are a pragmatist with an agile mindset, that embraces change where it contributes to achieve goals;
- Are flexible, decisive, and know how to prioritize;
- Preferably have knowledge of SaaS solutions;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.