Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London, Copenhagen
Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect!
As a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect, you are part of the larger Commerce team within the European DEPT® Agency offices. This team consists of Developers, Consultants, Strategists and Project Managers, where you lead the pack. You are a Lead who takes the content of the team to the next level in the role of an architect and who can propagate our proposition both internally and towards customers. You will lead a technical team on a variety of projects for high profile B2C brands. You will join the best minds at DEPT® that work every day for a wide range of customers such as Bugaboo, Etos, Gant, Weber, Gall & Gall and many others.
In this client-facing role you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking e-commerce solutions and digital experiences for great brands. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. By combining your technical knowledge and experience with a sense of business, you arrive at the best technical solutions for our customers.
- Have at least 5 years of experience with the technology behind Salesforce Commerce Cloud and can talk about it in clear, convincing language;
- You understand what is needed to implement and configure eCommerce platforms and how to integrate it with other systems;
- Have experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud process modelling and software Architecture, and have some certificates in your name;
- You have experience with SFRA and Page Designer;
- You have an advantage if you also have other Salesforce certificates (B2B Commerce, Sales & Service Cloud or Marketing);
- You have an advantage if you have experience with Headless (Salesforce PWA/Headless) & OMS;
- Have experience in supervising and coaching colleagues;
- Have a commercial drive, and know how to explain this perfectly to our customer;
- Have experience working at a digital agency or Salesforce Partner (pre).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.