Posities open voor: Skopje
For our Skopje Data Science team, we are looking for a Data Scientist who knows exactly how to handle Algorithms, Big Data, Machine Learning and build predictive models.
As a Data Scientist, you know how to structure and clean giant datasets meticulously, in order to apply your algorithms on them. You recognize patterns in data that no-one else would and this enables you to make our campaigns better and smarter. From the output of a calculated dataset, you can start with the analysis for a client and eventually you are able to communicate your advice in a clear fashion to your team and your client.
You will be working on new concepts and innovations regarding:
- Predicting customer propensity;
- Forecasting supply and demand;
- Segmenting customer groups based on behavioural data;
- Recommending products and/or content.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 1 year working experience in a data science role;
- Are an expert in Python;
- Are experienced in SQL;
- Have experience with both supervised and unsupervised problems and solutions;
- Are having knowledge of NLP;
- Are familiar with MLOps;
- Have experience with Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Have experience with Google Analytics and/or other Web Analytics software;
- Have an affinity towards marketing and technology;
- Are analytical, flexible, independent and communicatively strong.
We invite you to apply at the link below! :)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA, Asia and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.