Posities open voor: Amsterdam
We are looking for a Lead / Senior Creative to run some of our largest accounts together. A creative with extensive experience in brand building, understands a client's politics but never hesitates to show what creation can be and that it can even make a difference. Someone whose hands are itching to put down some beautiful brands even more firmly. But also someone who understands that people don't want advertising and is therefore always looking for the best way to get a message across with his or her creativity. You work closely with account and strategy and you are a star in engaging and inspiring creative teams that would like to work with you because of your vision on creation.
Indispensable is the will and knowledge to get the most out of all the different specialists within DEPT®. In addition to the creatives, you also show producers, designers and digital marketing specialists, for example, how indispensable their skills are within a project.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work for a wide range of customers every day, such as Univé, bol.com, Oxxio, Hasbro and many others. We enjoy working with talented experts, but are also looking for the perfect cultural fit. We are looking for someone who is continuously willing to learn, inspire and strive for a better communication, marketing and advertising world. Someone who is in the middle of society and knows what is going on. Someone who always looks ahead and dares to be the center of attention. And someone who will toast to a successful week with us on Friday.
- Have +/- 7-10 years of experience at agencies such as DEPT® (required);
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing (a must!);
- You have guided creative teams in recent years;
- Are great at creation, but can keep up with strategy;
- Can create beautiful Keynotes that perfectly support a story;
- Can engage clients at all levels like no other in strategic and creative thinking and processes, from board members to brand managers;
- Has a good sense of design and top-notch art direction and decent writing skills
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.