Senior Amazon Media Manager (m/f/div)
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle, Berlin, Cologne, Manchester, London, Dublin, Zürich, Bern, Hamburg, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena, Vienna
Senior Amazon Media Manager (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Senior Amazon Media Manager (m/f/div), who is 100% enthusiastic about the topic of Amazon.
As a Senior Amazon Media Manager (m/f/div), you plan, implement and manage sponsored advertising campaigns for our international clients. You are responsible for the strategy we recommend to the client. You will track and monitor the reporting of campaign results, including quarterly business reviews, sales calls, SOV and all analytics. You will also be responsible for creating and updating the strategic monthly and annual plans. You will work with our Programmatic Advertising, Account Management and Consulting teams on project timing, budgets, ASIN selection, upselling, contract terms and client communication.
- Germany, Netherlands Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, UK
- Have at least 3 years experience in Amazon Sponsored Advertising
- Have experience with Amazon Sponsored Advertising, ARA and Amazon Vendor / Seller Central
- Are able to take on larger international clients in a short period of time
- Have a high affinity for numbers and experience in SEO and AdWords campaigns
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics, are a strong communicator, act in a highly customer-oriented manner and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Are proficient in Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel as well as Demand Side Platform
- Can lead with a consultative approach to grow existing and new business
- Are able to train larger teams on Sponsored Advertising
- Manage to build a strong connection/partnership with clients to ensure campaigns are aligned with brand strategy as well as ensuring campaigns are aligned with business objectives and real-time updates
- Have the ability to produce detailed reports and dive deep into complicated tasks
- Have good self-organisation skills and be able to work independently
- Have a very good command of German and English, both written and oral
- Are enthusiastic about the future of advertising on the web and about shaping this future with us
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, DEPT® Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.