Head of Social Advertising
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Head of Social Advertising
For our Social Advertising team we are looking for a Head of Social Advertising that will use their extensive experience to help getting our Social Advertising team to the next level.
As Head of Social Advertising you are responsible for our proposition and ideas about social advertising. You live for social advertising, have a strategic view and have the gift to already know what trend is going to be big in the near future. And you can translate this into how we can best use this for our clients. You set the bar for the quality of our social campaigns, embrace new social channels, drive innovation and make sure our already good consultants become even better. You have quite a few years of experience in Social Advertising yourself and because of this you know all about how clients can reach their targets in the best way. You’ll also be involved in sales processes, so it comes in handy if you like to do pitches.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bol.com, Omoda, G-Star, Gazelle and Polaroid. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Social Advertising Consultant;
- Have experience as a Lead/Head of Social, or want to make that step now;
- Know all about advertising on Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram;
- Are very interested in upcoming platforms, know about the newest innovations and can translate these into a crystal clear social advertising strategy;
- Score bonus points if you have experience at a digital agency;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance – you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.