Data and Analytics Engineer | Argentina
DEPT is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together.
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
For Raybeam | part of DEPT we’re looking for a software engineer that happens to be passionate about data and the insights that can be gained from it. This person enjoys taking raw data and turning it into valuable analytics that can be used to improve a user’s or client’s experience. And not just once, building the underlying systems that allow other people to find, process and use data is a big part of this job. The Data and Analytics engineer will work with other engineers and analysts to design, build and deploy complex data pipelines. In addition, this person may be called on to redesign and optimize current data systems.
What will your day be like?
● Create and maintain data pipelines through multiple systems (e.g. file storage, data warehouses, visualization tools, etc)
● Identify and implement improvements to existing pipelines, typically through automation or optimization
● Work with other engineers and analysts to define and deploy new metrics
● Support users of the data system in a variety of ways, including reading or generating reports, understanding metrics and/or fixing and backfilling data pipelines
● Defining and documenting the system from raw data to reporting analytics.
● Advanced SQL for working with data warehouses and databases
● Experience with AWS and GCP clouds and underlying data technologies within those clouds
● Experience with Python and maintaining data pipelines written in Python and SQL
● Solid understanding of how to support data pipelines from documentation to testing to deployment
Experience with some or all of the following:
● Tools: Spark, Hadoop, etc
● Warehouses: Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery
● Languages: Python, SQL
● Blob storage: S3, GCS, etc
● Orchestration: Airflow, Luigi, Azkaban, etc
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are DEPT – an international digital agency of over 2,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Personalize your experience