Talent Acquisition SR Analyst | Argentina
Rocket Insights ARG
The Resource Manager is a member of the Customer Solutions Engineering (CSE) team. The Resource Manager’s duties are related to planning and allocation of delivery talent for complex professional services engagements focused on a customer-facing software project portfolio. Resourcing decisions will be based on a series of factors including availability, technical and professional skills, and location. Talent may be internal or external, this role therefore includes developing new partnerships with specialist external service providers and nurturing existing partnerships to facilitate the subcontracting of professional services work to these organizations as needed. Additionally, this role includes the reporting of operational metrics and other related activities
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Accountable as the central point of contact for scheduling and managing resource allocations.
- Working with talent, project managers and talent management to resolve talent allocation discrepancies.
- Onboarding, profiling and ongoing measurement and relationship management of delivery partnerships with specialist external service providers, these may range from large companies to individual contractors.
- Both short term pipeline planning and longer-term trending to enable effective resource planning and collaborating with others regarding internal skill development to ensure appropriate resourcing.
- Providing regular reporting on operational metrics including utilization, revenue recognition forecasting, and program performance.
- Identifying improvements to tooling and processes and contribute to the implementation of improvements where necessary.
- Participating in the development of Statement of Works (SOWs), including assessing necessary skills for the engagement and staying one step ahead of resource demand.
- Close collaboration with CSE leadership and teams involved in the full life cycle of pre-sales and delivery.
- When delivering via partners, responsible for the partner selection, issuing and where necessary negotiation of work orders.
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions.
- Proven results as a member of a team who are passionate in delivering nothing less than exceptional customer experiences, every time.
- Experience in a similar role within a software company or large systems integrator.
- Ability to manage ambiguities, pivot quickly, multi-task effectively, and remain highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills at various levels internally and externally with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Team oriented with ability to facilitate effective meetings, handle conflict resolutions and to create an approachable environment.
- Existing knowledge of IBM service partner ecosystem is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of mainframe systems environments and software preferred.
- Prince 2 or PMI certification is a plus but not required.
Personalize your experience