Technical Operations Manager Salesforce
Are you a Web Developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like BIRKENSTOCK and Weber-Stephen? For our Boston office, we are looking for a Technical Operations Manager who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are a skilled software developer or support engineer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites;
- Have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development;
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous;
- Are service- and solution oriented and have a user focused mindset;
- Have business fluent language skills in English.
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party in Germany)
- An excellent salary based on experience;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.