Full Stack Developer
For our London office, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands.
As a Full Stack Developer, you understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers, support them during the entire software development cycle, and develop innovative software solutions for them. In addition to building storefront templates and UI components, you will implement the business logic and integrate e-commerce, CMS or CRM solutions. Step by step and according to your skills, you can move more towards technical project management or into solution consulting.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are a skilled software developer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites, web development with Content Management Systems or the application of CRM solutions;
- Already have experience with the integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or in working with CMS/CRM systems;
- Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mindset;
- Have business fluent language skills in English;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 750 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.