Digital Project Manager
For our Boston office, we are looking for a Digital Project Manager that can successfully manage the full project life-cycle, from requirements capture, through solution design, build, test and deployment and will manage project risks, issues and dependencies to deliver projects on time, on budget and to high quality.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will have day to day responsibility for managing the project teams across Dept. We often work in collaboration with our sister agencies across Europe and the US so you will need to have exceptional communication skills to manage teams across continents.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have experience of delivering large scale digital projects on plan, on budget and to a high quality
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel, keeping all project activities moving throughout the week by managing the project teams
- Have experience of weekly project reporting to the client and Head of Projects on progress against time and budget
- Have experience of managing client and project budgets; being able to successfully manage budgets and invoicing
- Have experience of scope definition through creation of the Project Initiation Document and effective change management control during projects
- Are able to lead the project team, holding project team stand-ups
- Have experience of working with Client Services to support new work proposals and create project plans
- Will participate in weekly scheduling meetings and requesting project resources in advance of dates required
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Boston;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.