Business Development Consultant
For our Boston office, we are looking for a Business Development Consultant. The BDC is a key role in enabling Dept to achieve its ambition in the future development within the Technology Design and Build industry.
As BDC, you will be responsible for driving the acquisition of new clients through your own leads, contacts and other business opportunities. In the role, you will be responsible for selling the Design and Build proposition to prospects both inside the Dept network or outside by collaborating with our technology partners. Together with the Managing Director you will represent the business as a whole and therefore it is important that your work attitude is aligned with our core principles at all times. You will be consultative in your approach, conducting your role with integrity and humility.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- A strong commercial track record of up to 5 years, with demonstrable success at securing new business and increasing client revenues;
- Are passionate about technology design and build / CMS and the opportunities it offers to brands – selling this in a way which will enthuse and excite the customer;
- Have previous agency experience in business development and / or client services roles is essential;
- Have previous experience working with customer experience platform, ideally Adobe Campaign/Experience Manager;
- Have evidence of consistently making good sales decisions, which have resulted in closing fruitful business deals of considerable size;
- Have a consistent and data driven sales approach, qualify and close at every stage of the sales process to help enforce a successful sales pipeline;
- Have experience in software design and build / CMS and how this can solve some of today’s and future biggest challenges;
- Have problem solving skills; able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalized solutions to customers based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot;
- Have strong presentation and pitch skills combined with enthusiasm for CMS and your flair to close successful pitches at senior stakeholder level;
- Are determined and the type of person who is stubborn and will chase opportunities especially when faced with objections.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Boston;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.