Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
For our Design and Technology team, we are looking for a Java Developer who can keep a cool head!
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
At Dept we are looking for a creative Java Developer, who is always looking for new ways to broaden their knowledge. In this role, as part of a scrum team, you will be responsible for Java CMS implementations, building websites, portals, web-applications and performing back-end integrations for our clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients, such as Takeaway, Jumbo, Rabobank and Goudsmit. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Java Developer;
- Have knowledge of CMS like Adobe Experience Manager, Bloomreach and Magnolia;
- Are willing to learn new technologies such as Adobe Experience Manager or Magnolia CMS;
- Have experience with building Websites, APIs;
- Know your way around Cloud services such as Azure and AWS;
- Are up to date on the latest Java releases;
- Have experience with Spring or Play frameworks and knowledge of Hibernate (is a plus!);
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture