Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
DEPT® is looking for a talented Scrum Master with work experience at a digital agency. Do you always strive for quality? Do you never lose sight of the goal? And do you enjoy working together with a team of designers and developers? Then we’ve got the coffee ready and waiting.
As an indispensable part of every project, you coach, guide and motivate the scrum team to make the most out of their work. You know all about Agile working methods and are a pro at organising Scrum Events. Together with the Product Owner you coordinate customer expectations and continuously monitor the situation. This way you identify business opportunities, you improve processes and you optimise team collaboration.
A little something about us: we’re a young company consisting of the brightest minds who work for a variety of large global clients, like bol.com, KPN, Otrium, Eneco, Gant and Samsung . We love talent (because that’s always great), but we’re also looking for the perfect DEPT® fit. We want to click like Lego or connect like Tetris. Professionally speaking of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon drinks and all the work in between. At DEPT®, we believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do. Diversity and inclusivity are paramount in our search for a unique person who can strengthen our team.
Sounds good? Then we’ll see you soon!
- Have 3+ years work experience as a Scrum Master;
- Have experience with delivering online applications at an Agency;
- Speak fluent Dutch and English;
- Are an experienced team builder;
- Speak the language of Designers and Developers;
- Have a PSM certificate and have experience in working Agile/SCRUM. You also know when NOT to use this method;
- Can easily spot business opportunities at the client and make sure they are followed up on;
- Have the ability to adapt quickly and bring a great can-do attitude to the team.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture