Senior Android Developer
Roles open in: Skopje
Senior Android Developer
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Senior Android Developer!
As a Mobile Developer, you have a sixth sense for what the user needs and you know how to apply it to deliver quality mobile applications. You will cooperate closely with our team in the Netherlands, creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You know that it’s not only about creating new features, but also about trying to keep coming up with new ideas that will make the app better for the users, but also stay one step ahead of competitors.
We are looking for someone who has a proactive approach and someone who is able to implement complex design specifications, an individual who can combine superb interpersonal skills and their knowledge in order to easily interpret client requests and translate them into reality.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 5 years of experience;
- Have a strong affinity with mobile and UX technology;
- Have experience with Kotlin;
- Have worked with various Android frameworks;
- Are familiar with SOLID programming principles;
- Have an understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Can work well together with colleagues from all disciplines;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience