Fullstack PHP Developer
Roles open in: Skopje
Fullstack PHP Developer
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer (PHP) who will help us develop the best internal tools!
As a Fullstack Developer you will work on all aspects of software projects within DEPT®. You will get immediate user feedback on what you are building, because your colleagues are the users of the software you build. Our team works within DEPT® to provide the best tools for internal use by our consultants, supercharging their activities. We use a combination of PHP/Symfony, React, Docker, AWS, GCP, GitHub, NodeJS and Go to create the best possible products.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in agile software development;
- Have experience in web programming languages, ideally PHP;
- Know or want to know about frontend development in React;
- Enjoy clean and elegant code;
- Are familiar with the command line and linux;
- Have experience writing automated tests and using version control;
- Know a bit about Docker and containerized applications;
- Ideally have experience in working with GCP, AWS or other cloud computing platforms;
- Speak English Fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture