Data Science | Argentina
Roles open in: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
Data Science | Argentina
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Data Science seeking to work with our clients to shape business and data strategy. You are highly analytical and excited about applying a quantitative framework to business problems through performing complex analysis, data mining, predictive modeling, business forecasting, applied statistics, and more. You are comfortable with presenting your approach to Product Manager, Engineers, Marketing, Sales, Finance and working with them to execute a data-driven business process. We pride ourselves on our pragmatic, engineering approach to making data work for the business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Build scalable data-driven processes to achieve business outcomes
- A vision for ingraining analytics into an organization’s decision making process
- Experience in design-and-build innovative data solutions, from discovery to delivery for clients and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage a data ecosystem including ETL, data governance, reporting and insights
- Ability to take a project from RFP/SOW/BRD to delivery: project management, requirements gathering, data architecture, workflow management, quality assurance, reporting and visualization, presentation
- 4+ years of experience in Data Science
- 4+ years of discovery and assessment of a client’s data portfolio, data tools, and data applications
- 2+ years of data management and consulting experience
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure to use/deploy analytics solutions
- Strong working knowledge of SQL. NoSQL is a plus
- Proficient in at least one or more languages for applied to statistics, data analysis, and machine learning - Python, R, Matlab, SPSS
- Strong written communication and presentation
Who are we?
RAYBEAM/DEPT® is a software engineering and consulting company focused on strategic consulting, business intelligence, and online/database marketing for the past fifteen years. We have offices near Boston and San Francisco for this position we are building our team in Argentina. We support a strong list of clients including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, eBay, Disney, One Kings Lane, Beachbody and Hilton Worldwide.
What do we do?
We provide technology solutions by architecting and developing enterprise systems using a variety of programming languages, tools and platforms. This can range from building data warehouses, to web applications to implementing reporting platforms. We work in small teams, own the projects that we work on, and have direct input into the business decisions of our clients.
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture