Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
We are looking for an experienced architect that can join our team of over a 100 crafted engineers and help us develop and design the best technical solutions within our areas of expertise for the digital landscape of our many top clients.
As a digital architect you are familiar with the territory of agencies and project work for demanding clients. You know how to create compelling architectures and present them in a convincing way to our prospects, clients and our own engineering team. You have a feel for the digital market, its possibilities and enjoy bringing it to life as you build and accelerate the digital dreams of our clients. You are all about project success and have a can-do attitude.
You will work with amazing teams that are young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, we build digital platforms for clients like Eneco, Aegon, Samsung, Inter Milan, Gall & Gall, BPD, Bugaboo, Triumph Motorcycles and ABN AMRO. Within these platforms, we design and build API ecosystems, deliver highly optimized websites and webstores, create awesome mobile apps, personalise user experiences through the use of machine learning, and much more! We closely collaborate with our clients and their tech teams, to deliver the best products and achieve customer experience satisfaction!
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 7+ years work experience and a broad knowledge of the IT world; Agency experience is a plus;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about architecture on a strategic level;
- Have experience with Service Design, Deployment Strategy and Business Architecture;
- Can present your ideas and solutions in clear diagrams, with efficient and easy to read documentation, supported by defined quality attributes;
- Demonstrate that your technical breadth extends far in the digital landscape; From e-commerce and DXP, to building and designing API ecosystems on cloud platforms, you have great ideas when thinking of the best solutions for our customers;
- Always keep security and performance in mind when coming up with software architecture;
- Have experience in working with external clients and projects, both short term and long term;
- Are familiar with the politics of managing client expectations and stakeholder management;
- Are familiar with the daily dynamics of changing situations and know how to manage your time and tasks efficiently;
- Are comfortable preparing and optionally presenting pitches based on the technical requirements of our clients.
- A competitive salary;
- Working with the biggest clients on the market;
- A personalised growth path;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home & from abroad;
- Flexible working hours;
- A lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture