Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle, Berlin, Cologne, Manchester
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect who will take our fast growing Salesforce practice to the next level.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect you are part of the Marketing Automation teams in Germany and the Netherlands. We have a bunch of great technical consultants, campaign consultants and email specialists in these teams already. Looking at the growth of the team and the potential of this field, we are looking for a Lead for our technical marketing automation consultants. A Lead who takes the content of the team to the next level in the role of architect and who can propagate our proposition both internally and towards customers.
In addition to your work as a Lead, you are also active as a Marketing Cloud Solution Architect and you devise and configure automation solutions that help our customers achieve their goals. By combining your technical knowledge and experience with a sense of business, you arrive at the best technical solutions for our customers. You have experience with tooling such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and can devise solutions for our customers to combine product feeds, customer databases, web content and insights about click behaviour, so that you can create personal flows that entice the end customer to convert. You can also clearly articulate the solutions you have come up with to help our customer go one step further.
- People: You are responsible for the substantive development of the people in your team. They work for a wide range of customers and you help them in the field of substantive knowledge, quality and communication.
- Structure and processes: We are growing fast and that is not always structured, not even with our Marketing Automation team. As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect you create and monitor the structure we need, and you help to set up (or adapt) the processes in such a way that your team achieves the objectives and the customer is satisfied and that everything goes as efficiently as possible.
- Commerce: Marketing Automation can provide great added value, but it also requires an investment from the customer to do so. You are actively looking at the commercial possibilities within the technical side of Marketing Automation. You think with and for customers about problems and solutions that can be solved by means of Marketing Automation. You understand how to translate a technical solution into its added value for the customer.
- Strategy: Our field is developing rapidly, new tools are popping up like mushrooms and new use cases are available every day. What are we investing in, what is our focus? You set out the vision for all these issues together with the team.
- Have at least 5 years of experience with the technology behind Marketing Automation and can talk about it in clear, convincing language;
- You understand what is needed to implement and configure Marketing Automation tooling and how to integrate it with other systems;
- Have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and some certificates in your name;
- You have an advantage if you also have other Salesforce certificates (Sales or Service Cloud);
- You have an advantage if you have experience with CDP systems (Salesforce CDP or Interaction Studio)
- You are aware of the latest developments in web personalization and the cookie-less future;
- Have experience in supervising and coaching colleagues;
- Are proactive. You help and build our Technical Marketing Automation proposition;
- Have a commercial drive, and know how to explain this perfectly to our customer;
- Masters the English language in word and writing (and score bonus points if you can speak German or Dutch);
- Have experience at a digital agency (pre).
- An open culture;
- Possibilities to work from any of our European offices;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience