Global Head of Talent Attraction
At DEPT®, we live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ culture: combining size and scale to work with any brand in the world. As a B Corp certified company, it is our mission to have a positive impact on not just our people and our clients, but on society as a whole.
DEPT® is looking for its first ever Global Head of Talent Attraction, reporting directly into the Chief People Officer. In this role, you will develop and execute DEPT®’s Talent Attraction strategy, as well as lead a global team of recruiters in over 10 countries.
As the Global Head of Talent Attraction, you will continue to grow and develop a Talent Attraction team that is focused on building talent pipelines with diverse perspectives and experiences and providing an exceptional hiring experience for all candidates. You will coach, mentor, and develop individuals on the team to provide a high level of support in their growth. In this role you will also be expected to recruit for senior level roles or high priority roles as needed.
You will refine and lead a Talent Attraction process that includes full-life cycle recruiting, sourcing, and analytics. You will partner with the Global Heads of People Operations & Resource Management to build out innovative and efficient processes as we scale, implement effective sourcing strategies, and establish metrics that drive excellent business and people outcomes and to develop programs and training initiatives to strengthen interviewing skills and align on recruiting best practices within the Talent Attraction team, hiring managers, and DEPT® as a whole.
DEPT® will look to you to build a progressive Talent Attraction strategy and roadmap, partnering closely across senior leadership and cross-functional partners; create a thoughtful, clear metrics-driven approach that tracks, monitors, and evaluates the impact and effectiveness of all recruitment programs and initiatives; build, advocate for, and foster diversity, equity and inclusion best practices in all aspects of the recruitment process, ensuring the adoption of equitable and inclusive hiring practices across the company.
Ultimately, you will become an expert in the DEPT® brand and culture and will work closely with global and local Marketing teams to effectively market and promote our talent brand.
- 10+ years of experience leading Talent Acquisition with an emphasis on building high-performing teams and an inclusive culture;
- Are extremely well-organized, process-driven and dedicated, with an outgoing personality and can-do attitude;
- Have an background in and deep experience with Technical Recruiting;
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator; able to build strong relationships with people at all levels of seniority;
- Have a strong work ethic; able to work under pressure and juggle multiple responsibilities to meet deadlines and deliver results;
- Have passion for innovation with a focus on providing an amazing experience to both hiring managers and candidates;
- Have experience driving efficiency and delivering on measurable impact through data;
- Can demonstrate exceptional diligence and attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick, practical thinking in a demanding environment;
- Can speak fluent English;
- Experience working with several teams/agencies and/or experience with M&A integrations.
- An open culture;
- Training and development opportunities;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A laptop.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are DEPT® – a global agency for creativity, technology, and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services, and campaigns. Our team of over 2,000 thinkers and makers spans 15 countries across Europe, the Americas, and APAC. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com
Personalize your experience