Global Recruitment Marketing Manager
Are you that optimistic go-getter that people can depend on to get the job done? We are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Marketing Manager to run global recruitment campaigns for one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the world!
As our in-house Recruitment Marketing Manager, you know how to set up the most effective recruiting campaigns across 30+ different countries. You will be the driving force behind impactful content and understand the best multi-channel mix to reach talent. You have a broad understanding of the latest digital marketing channels, continuously optimize and effectively report on performance. You love to further develop our global careers site with our Employer Value Proposition as the centerpiece. In close partnership with the Global Head of Talent Attraction, recruitment teams and local experts, you will develop creative and future-proof go-to-market plans.
We are looking for someone who doesn't mind diving into the details and gets their hands dirty. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to run multiple global projects at the same time. Given the international nature of the job, any location where DEPT® is operational could serve as the home base.
- Have 5-years minimum experience in recruitment marketing and / or digital marketing and demonstrate a strong ability to run global campaigns on budget;
- Love all things digital and are skilled at working with creative teams to create impactful content, copy, videos, social images and other materials;
- Are a creative thinker with a successful track record of storytelling and excellent written and verbal communication skills with a fluency in the English language;
- Are a great problem-solver and take ownership of complex projects with minimal guidance;
- Value a diverse and inclusive work environment;
- Know how to analyze data to get the insights needed to make data-driven decisions;
- Have experience in international professional services or agency surroundings and the ability to work in a global (team) environment.
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
About Dept: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Personalize your experience