Solidifying its position as one of the industry-leading DXP Platforms, Sitecore Experience Platform (Sitecore XP) was once again identified as a leading Digital Experience Platform (DXP) by independent IT consulting firm Gartner.
The Sitecore Experience Platform (Sitecore XP) empowers marketers to be able to produce timely and relevant content that delivers the right message to the right customer at the right time, regardless of their channel, by providing a comprehensive set of digital marketing tools.
Sitecore – Key Features
- Robust Web Analytics = With Sitecore Experience Analytics marketers can measure which marketing activity is driving higher value user engagements, and use these insights to test and optimize marketing campaigns.
- 360 Customer View = With Sitecore Experience Database (Sitecore XDB) and Experience Profile (xProfile) organizations can connect web analytics data with CRM data to build a 360 degree view of all customers interactions (both online and offline).
- Personalization = Using the data stored within XDB marketers can quickly create personalization rules based on users past user behaviors and their predicted intentions.
- Testing and Optimization = The easy to use interface of the Sitecore Experience Platform makes launching A/B and Multivariate testing easy, allowing you to constantly refine and improve conversion rates
- Marketing Automation = With Sitecore Experience Manager organizations can launch personalized and tailored email marketing campaigns based on smart automation workflows.
Dept & Sitecore
Dept is a Gold Sitecore partner, having been part of the Sitecore Partner since 2013. Dept achieved Gold Implementation status within the first year.
Our Sitecore-certified developers in Europe and the US help global organizations to maximize the functionality of Sitecore’s leading content management system, such as its multilingual capabilities, automated marketing, multivariate testing and personalization.