From our Depsters November 01, 2018
Join us at Econsultancy Live 2018 in London
Dept are sponsoring this year’s Econsultancy Live event in London on Tuesday 6th November. Join senior marketers from renowned brands and industry experts for a day of insight and knowledge sharing.
The day will begin with networking, followed by a lively panel discussion with Econsultancy founder Ashley Friedlein and Iglu.com COO Ottokar Rosenberger. The afternoon is dedicated to panel discussions and roundtable debates covering:
- Email marketing
- Trust and transparency
- The future of personalization (hosted by Dept)
- Data and measurement
- B2B customer experience
- Modern marketing skills
- Designing modern marketing organizations
- Omni channel strategy and technologies
- Delivering a positive customer experience
- Social media and community building
- Branding, creative and the in-house/agency question
- Content strategy when everyone is doing it
Personalization has been on the agenda for a few years now, but few brands are maximizing its potential. Dept’s Floris Oranje and Jonathan Whiteside will be hosting round table conversations on the future of personalization, and will share key insight on what brands need to do to harness its benefits.
When: 6 November
Where: LSO St. Luke’s, near Old Street in London.
You can register for free here.