Social Media Strategist
Dept is the one of the world’s fastest growing digital agencies. With close to 2,000 employees, which is increasing rapidly, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Adidas, AIB, Triumph, United Airlines, The Health Service Executive, FitBit, Nivea and Tesla.
We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist for our Dublin team. This is the opportunity to join an agency with a brilliant culture and a global footprint. You will have the opportunity to work on the biggest Irish and International brands, collaborate across markets, learning and sharing with Dept offices from all over the world, allowing you to put your own shape on the role.
You will have a track record in developing social media strategies for some of the biggest brands, as well as overseeing the implementation of your thinking and the creative output. You are a team player and have the ability to work well with others, getting the best out of them and yourself in the process.
You are creative. You have your finger on the digital pulse, with an excellent knowledge of all social platforms and you’re constantly thinking of ideas which will help drive our clients’ business. You will know how to reach the right audiences with the right message, you can define success and help our clients achieve their business objectives.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Developing and implementing social media strategies on behalf of our clients
- Overseeing social media creative content output
- Defining KPIs
- Creating convincing decks
- Working in a team environment
- Keeping up to date on social media developments
- Keeping up to date on trends
- Being an early adopter of social media trends and technology
- Presenting and pitching
- Attending conferences
- Reviewing data/tools/reports to gain insights from activity
- Have at least 3 years of experience in social media
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Be a creative thinker
- Have experience working on ‘big brands’ Have experience working in an agency or large client team
- Have great interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator – ability to articulate complex concepts/data in a clear and concise fashion
- Have experience in using social tools – including the ability to use data to support your thinking
- Have excellent knowledge of all social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.
- Have excellent digital general knowledge
- Understand cost/benefit and expected results for campaigns
- Generous package
- An open company culture
- Opportunity to surround yourself by the best digital minds in Ireland and Globally
- Training opportunities
- A legendary annual company festival in Amsterdam
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin
WHO ARE WE
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, tell us about yourself and why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.