Senior Digital UI Designer
Design & Technology IE
For our Dublin office (working remotely) we are looking for a Senior Visual Designer who can lift the digital touchpoints to the next level for our clients.
As Senior or Lead Visual Designer, you inspire clients and colleagues with your style and vision. You understand how fantastic digital design works within brand boundaries. You add value to a wide range of client projects, ranging from app to webshop and from health to utility.
Your track record speaks for itself, and you know how to get a client on board with your way of working. You can present, substantiate, and sell your work to both clients and your colleagues.
As a Senior Visual Designer at Dept, you’ll help our skilled designers be even better. You’ll work in a vibrant, collaborative environment with clever minds who work with a variety of large global clients such as the HSE, Fitbit, BoConcept, SEAI and Glen Dimplex. We’re a big, full-service digital agency that still feels small and intimate. We make decisions fast and don't like hierarchy that much.
Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others and strives towards a better world. A futurist at heart who will toast to a successful week with us.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Simplifying complicated things
- Crafting solutions
- Building prototypes (and validating these with users)
- Challenging clients and stakeholders
- are a strong visual and verbal communicator
- speak and write English to a professional level
- can show your passion for design through a rich and diverse portfolio
- have extensive experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- have at least 5 years experience at an agency or brand
- have a bachelor or master’s degree in a related field
- have experience with motion design? That's a big plus
- An open culture
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to be good at
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin
- Training and development possibilities
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff
- Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
WHO ARE WE?
An assessment may be part of the application procedure.