Paid Social Specialist
Dept is the one of the world’s fastest growing digital agencies. With close to 2,000 employees, which is increasing rapidly, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Adidas, AIB, Triumph, United Airlines, The Health Service Executive, FitBit, Nivea and Tesla.
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Social Specialist for our Dublin team. This is the opportunity to join an agency with a brilliant culture and a global footprint. You will have the opportunity to work on the biggest brands, collaborate across markets, learning and sharing with Dept offices from all over the world.
You will have a track record in planning, implementing and running paid social campaigns across all social platforms. You will have a flair for numbers and can manage budgets and media spend. You are structured in your approach. You are analytical and understand when to be decisive, ensuring the success of a campaign. You are a team player and have the ability to work well with others, getting the best out of them and yourself in the process.
You have your finger on the digital pulse, with an excellent knowledge of all social platforms and you’re constantly thinking of ideas which will help drive our clients’ business. You keep up to date on the latest formats available across platforms and are confident explaining what these are to clients, as well as outlining to clients what the right media mix is from them. You are results focused, working to the client’s business objectives and KPIs – and you have a great ability to draw insights from data. You are also excellent in utilising digital tools to keep you informed as to the performance of a campaign and social activities.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Setting up and running paid campaigns on social platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.
- Setting up reporting on campaigns (using tools, dashboards etc.) and have an excellent ability of drawing insightful conclusions from the data
- Inputting into the development of social strategies – making recommendations on trends, latest platforms, technologies, formats etc.
- Coordinating assets and tags
- Ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPIs and proactively managing the campaign throughout
- Communicating with regards your thoughts and actions which may need to be taken, in respect to optimising campaigns
- Presenting reports to clients – along with recommendations
- Have at least 2 years running paid social media campaigns
- Have analytical skills
- Have experience running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.
- Be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Have experience working in an agency or a large client side team
- Be great at working in a team
- Have excellent digital general knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator – ability to articulate complex concepts/data in a clear and concise fashion
- BONUS – Have knowledge of SEA
- Generous package
- An open company culture
- Opportunity to surround yourself by the best digital minds in Ireland and Globally
- Training opportunities
- A legendary annual company festival in Amsterdam
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin
WHO ARE WE
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, tell us about yourself and why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.